This weapon is only able to be spawned in by purchasing the Extra Weapons
The Akimbo M9 is a pair of M9s that are both chambered in the 9x19mm Parabellum cartridge. It deals 20 x 2 damage, (5x Head, 2x Torso, 0.5x Limbs) with fast firerate, low recoil and a average magazine size of 24, being highly effective for close to medium ranged combt Akimbo is the only two-barrel rifle in the game
However, the accuracy is low, being ineffective for long ranged combat with unusable iron sights.
The Akimbo M9 can be modified in four different ways being the stock, barrel, other and ammo. These allow the user to alter the weapon's to their liking.
- Try to use the Akimbo M9 for short to medium ranged combat only.
- Attaching a laser sight to the pistol(s) can help you see where you're aiming.
Pros and Cons
- High Damage
- Fast Firerate
- Moderate Recoil
- Average Magazine Size
- Hip-Fire Only
- Low Accuracy
- Slow Reload
- Ineffective at Long Range
- The Akimbo M9 is a real-life firearm: Wikipedia Article
- There was a massive bug in the game that allows players to jump into the sky if they look down at the floor and pull out the weapon, it'll launch the user into the air, repeating jumping would gain more height. This can allow players to get into bases that have their entrances blocked off by achieving a pseudo-flying/infinite jumping exploit
- However, this could lead to a user of this glitch being reported for assumed exploiting as newer players could have been unaware of this glitch.
- As of 4/7/2021, this glitch has been patched and can no longer be preformed.
- There is also another glitch in where you can pull out the Akimbo M9's, one of the guns or the entire pair will be invisible or only have the attachments on. This doesn't break the gun, but it's often confusing.
- When the Akimbo M9 is dropped, it's shown as a single pistol instead of two.