This is the page containing commands regarding Bots, the list of every bot can be seen here.
Bots are a mechanic only accessible for Moderators and VIP server owners, allowing the user to experiment with several factors.
Certain bots can function differently than others. Some will instantly try to kill you if they have a weapon, some will walk around aimlessly and some will just follow you, though the several commands can give you a lot of power in what they can do.
- !spawnbot - Typing one of the few bots after this command will summon them into the world.
- <Tool> <Armor> - After typing the bot's type, you can type the weapon and armor you would want to give it to. (For Gamepass armor and weapons, you'll need to buy that gamepass in order to give them to bots)
- Example - !spawnbot NPC AK47 Tenor
- !togglebots - Typing this will change the bots' hostility.
- <True> <False> - True will make normally hostile bots hostile and target players, False will prevent hostile bots from shooting other players.
- Example - !togglebots false
- !killbots - Typing this will kill and ragdoll any alive bots.
- !cleanbots - Typing this will instantly delete any alive bots. (Doesn't create ragdolls)
See a more detailed page about Waves here.
- !spawnwave - Spawns several Husk, Screamer and Watcher bots around the map that target players.
- <Amount> - The number of how many bots will spawn. (Setting to a high number will lag the game)
- Example - !spawnwave 20
- !togglewaves - Spawns waves automatically
- <True> <False> - True will make waves summoned at random, False will stop the waves from being spawned.
- Aka, if the command is set to True, waves will be spawned with a random number of zombies at random.
- Example - !togglewaves False
- If a bot is given a melee weapon, it won't be able to use it.