The Saddlegun is a lever action rifle chambered for the .30-30 Winchester cartridge. It deals 35 damage overall (4x Head, 2x Torso, 0.5x Limbs) with high accuracy and low recoil making it effective for medium and long ranged combat.
However, the Saddlegun has a slow firerate, slow reload and can only hold 5 rounds at a time, being ineffective for close ranged encounters without proper aim.
The Saddlegun can be modified in several ways, these include the sights, barrel, grip, other and ammo. These give the user many ways to alter and customize the weapons stats to their liking.
- Try to use the Saddlegun for medium to long range combat and use at close range if you're confident in your aim
- Treat the saddlegun as a sniper rifle with the reload of a shotgun, but each 'shell' is a single shot.
- If you want to use the Saddlegun for more long ranged combat like sniping, you should attach a scope onto it with other attachments.
- Reloading and shooting is boosted up by 1.3 speed
Pros and Cons
- High Damage
- High Accuracy
- Low Recoil+
- Slow Firerate
- Slow Reload
- Small Capacity (5)
- Ineffective at Close Range, and being ineffective on any part besides the head.
- The Saddlegun is a real-life firearm: Wikipedia Article
- The Saddlegun is modeled/based off of a sawn down Marlin 1894 lever-action rifle with customized picatinny rails added onto it.
- The Saddlegun is the only lever-action rifle in the game ()