The Steyr Elite is a bolt-action rifle chambered for the .308 Winchester cartridge. It deals 45 damage overall (6x Head, 2x Torso, 0.5x Limbs) with high accuracy and low recoil, making it effective for medium to long ranged combat.
However, the slow firerate makes it ineffective for close ranged combat along with a small magazine, only holding 5 rounds before needing to be reloaded.
The Steyr Elite can be modified in five ways, being the sights, barrel, grip, other and ammo. These give the user the ability to alter the weapon's stats to their liking.
- Try to use the Steyr Elite for medium to long ranged combat only
- When used for long ranged combat, scopes such as the Hunting Scope are highly effective to see further into the map than the default iron sights.
Pros and Cons
- High Damage
- High Accuracy
- Low Recoil
- Slow Firerate
- Small Magazine (5)
- Ineffective at Close Range
- The Steyr Elite is a real-life firearm: Wikipedia Article
- The Steyr Elite doesn't actually have iron sights in real-life, so the ones in the game are most likely attached.